- The patient is picked up from the airport by a VIP vehicle with Wi-Fi internet and taken to the hospital.
- The patient is received by the team in the hospital and the registration process takes place.
- All examinations of the patient are carried out. (Blood draw, X-ray, USG, EKG are checked and evaluated by the internist and anesthetist.)
- The patient is admitted to the hospital and all necessary documents are signed.
- The patient meets Dr. Ersin Aksu.
- The patient is called into the operating room. (A porter picks up the patient from his room and takes him to the operating room.)
- The patient is prepared for the operation and the operation is carried out.
- After the operation, the patient is admitted to the recovery room and after waking up the patient is brought back to his private room by a porter.
- The patient is mobilized after 4 hours and spends the day in peace.